Little Rock Photography Studio Rental available for You!
Main Studio with two Backdrops systems
EASY SPACE BOOKING
A total of 1,130 square feet is divided into two spaces. With a 12 ft High ceiling (The standard ceiling height is about 8.5 ft, ).
Studio A: 615 Square ft
Studio B: 517 square ft
Length is 22ft for both studios, wide enough for most types of studio shoots.
Space shared with a clothing store (separate and square ft exclude the store space).
WANT TO SEE THE SPACE BEFORE YOU BOOK BOOK A TOUR BELOW
Have acess to our Props to create and plan ahead with us to help bring props
We will provide lighting equipments for additionals fees
At Lake Rock Photography Studio, we’re happy to create a modern portrait studio for photographers who want to create portraits for their clients. Our photographers are top-notch and our studio is the place to be for your next photoshoot.
Our studio is available for rental by professional photographers, filmmakers, and videographers, as well as families seeking a unique experience with a professional photographer, or anyone else looking to create some amazing photographs in our studio.
How It Works
Schedule a Tour
For first-time renters, we suggest booking a tour of the space to ensure it meets your needs and preferences for your creative work.
Select which Space you will like to have on the dynamic calendar above.
Add Extras Equipment
We are photographers/filmmakers ourselves. Bringing heavy C-stands might not be what you want. Feel free to rent ours include in your time.
Awesome Shoot Day
On Your shoot day, we might be around. An Invoice will be sent for the balance.
Your Creative Needs Deserve a Space!
Inquire / Contact US
What is the Amenities that come with the Space?
- Makeup station with high seating and vanity lighting
- Coffee Station
- Two Couches
- Backdrops for Studio A
- Private Bathroom
- Alexa Speaker in Studio A
- Extension Cords
- private restroom in the studio
- Empty Clothing rack (not our wardrobe) and full-length mirror
Parking optionsFree onsite parking, Free street parking, Nearby parking lot
Do you include Equipment for Free ?
No, Unfortunately, we do not include equipment in your rental.
You can rent some equipment while booking like C-Stands and photo strobe Lights.
How far in advance and Earliest can I Book ?
Bookings can be made as far in advance as two months.
Booking can be made as late as 72 hours (3 days) to the date.
I want to Book tomorrow or the day after tomorrow .
There is a 72-hour deadline for bookings on our calendar. This allows us to know who is coming and prep.
Call us to see if we have anything scheduled.
I drove by and did not See the Studio.
We share a Space with a clothing VIP at the address 3700 South University Ave, Suite 6, Little Rock, AR.
Come into the store and there an access to the studio Spaces.
Signage coming soon.
Will I have someone to help me take photos ?
Unfortunately, we won’t assist in teaching you how to take photographs.
The Space rental is reserved for professionals and hobbyists who know what they are doing.
Feel free to reach out if you would like private classes in specifics area of photography of videography.
Updated on April 5th,2023
- Smoking is not permitted in the studio. Smoke-related projects require the consent of a Lake Rock Studio representative.
- Please keep the volume of the music at a reasonable level.
- No pets are allowed without prior approval from a Lake Rock Studio representative.
- Those under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances will not be allowed entry.
- Small or difficult-to-clean products (confetti, hair cuttings, feathers, food products, body paint, etc.) require approval from a Lake Rock Studio representative before use.
- Maximum of 8 people in the renter’s party. Total 10 people max in the studio at one time. Let us know if you will exceed this limit before.
- Leave it as you found it to avoid any extra charge or penalty!
- A 50 percent deposit is required at the time of booking. On a rental day, the remaining rental fees are due.
- The rental period begins and ends promptly at the prescribed time, regardless of late arrival or early departure.
- Load-in, setup, tear-down, and cleaning are included in the rental time. Please keep this in mind when booking your rental. The studio must be cleaned and vacated by the scheduled end time.
- For excessively dirty studios and groups of over 15 people, a $50 minimum cleaning fee is required. Additional charges may apply.
- 1.5x hourly rate for every hour booked after 7:00 pm.
- Studio lighting is available upon request at an additional cost. Please note that it is the renter’s responsibility to set up and tear down the lighting.
- All rentals include a pre-installed paper backdrop (black, white, or grey). If you would like a special order backdrop color, please give us 7 days’ notice and pay a fee of $99.
Cancellation and Rescheduling:
- We understand that sometimes plans change unexpectedly, so we’ve updated our cancellation policy to provide more flexibility.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, you may do so up to 24 hours before the start of your rental period and receive credit towards a future rental with no additional charge.
- Please note that we do not offer refunds for cancellations, and this credit will expire within 60 days.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer credits or refunds for cancellations made less than 24 hours before the start of the rental period.
What Happens if My Shoot Ends Early?
- We ask that you only book the number of hours needed when making your reservation hourly or day reservation.
- We do not offer partial refunds for unused hours.
Security and Monitoring:
- For the safety and security of our renters and property, we conduct video surveillance of our premises, with the exception of the private restroom.
- Video cameras are positioned in appropriate locations within and around the building and common areas.
Safety and Responsibility:
- We want to provide a safe and comfortable space for everyone, so we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at our discretion.
- Your safety and the safety of your equipment are important to us. Please be mindful of your surroundings and take responsibility for your own safety while on our premises.
- We care about your safety, but we cannot be responsible for any injuries sustained while on our premises.
Damage and Liability:
- We take great care of our studio and equipment, and we hope you will too. Please be aware that any damage to the studio or equipment during the rental period will be your responsibility and may result in additional fees.
- We understand that accidents happen, but we are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal property of renters or their guests
Beautiful Photography Studio to rent in the Little Rock area.
A place for your Creative Needs
Complete photography studio rental where you only pay for what you need and that your clients will love!
Your Creative Needs Deserve a Space!
Book a Tour to View the Studio
To find out if our spaces are right for you and what your clients will love we invite you to schedule a commitment-free tour.
During your 15-Tour, we’ll answer any questions you may have and go over your photo studio rental to make sure your clients will have a great experience whenever you rent our spaces.
Capture the perfect moment in the perfect space. Book your rental photography studio today.
Lake Rock Photography Studio is a unique portrait studio located in Little Rock that offers a unique experience for everyone.